Monday, August 30, 2010

Excellent customer service!

Seems to be a rare saying for me in St. John’s, but today was one of those days. Another restaurant, this time the City Lights Chinese buffet on Topsail Road. Never been there before but it was recommended by a few people and I decided to give it a try. It’s a former Ponderosa Restaurant, so good size with four buffet tables and what I thought was a good selection and variety. I was promptly greeted by a hostess who showed me to a table, told me of the supper prices, asked if I wanted something to drink and showed me to the first buffet table. She came back once to ask if I wanted more beverage and checked in half way through to ask how everything was. She answered all of my questions in a very friendly and polite manner and ensured a repeat customer. Kudos to the City Lights!

No comments: