Friday, December 17, 2010

Newfoundland and Labrador Blog Roll is back & better

I am very happy to see a rejuvenated Newfoundland and Labrador Blog Roll.  I thought that with the demise of the original blog roll website that the Newfoundland and Labrador Blog Roll had closed up shop, but Stephen Eli Harris has risen like the phoenix with a nicely redesigned website and some new features. He’s making use of the “Blogs I Follow” feature that a number of us moved on to when the blog rolling service shut down. Stephen deserves much credit for his work in promoting Newfoundland blogs; I wouldn’t have met a quarter of the interesting people I’ve come to know in the blogosphere if it wasn’t for Stephen’s work.  So to Stephen and all those who are participating in the Newfoundland and Labrador Blog Roll, job well done!

3 comments:

Stephen Eli Harris said...

Thanks for the plug... and the kind words. I'm very happy to know that you're enjoying the NL BlogRoll and the blogs found within it.

Keep in touch. There is more to come as I continue re-developing.

Best wishes!

ViewPoint2010 said...

You're most welcome Stephen. Thanks for all of your efforts on our behalf!

Wisewebwoman said...

VP & Stephen:
I popped some thankful words to S already but thanks very much VP for carrying your sentiments.
It truly is a labour of love and I continue to benefit from it mightily including the connection with your good self!
XO
WWW