Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fabulous Flying Fingers

Howdy, at long last.

Posting here seems to be a major challenge the last few weeks.  Feel a bit like Government Funded Blogger who talks about his blogging challenges.  I'm facing just as many.  Wish I had the energy of John Meany, Brian Williams and the Wildly Wicked Web Wommin but I don't got it. So, here's another musical interlude from my favourite guitar player of all time - the great Australian Tommy Emmanuel.  Just drink in the magic of his fingers.

A few months ago, Tommy asked Reddit to suggest songs for him to arrange on guitar. The response was huge and very friendly!

So here is the first arrangement: Satisfied Mind by Joe "Red" Hayes and Jack Rhodes, based on Jeff Buckley's version.

(these were made for fun, sort of as a gesture of appreciation to all music lovers out there!)


6 comments:

Wisewebwoman said...

My interwebz just makes me sad,
Da YouTubez never can be had,
I write and scream and rant and roar,
But no one hearz me, that's for sure.
XO
WWW

Wisewebwoman said...

My interwebz just makes me sad,
Da YouTubez never can be had,
I write and scream and rant and roar,
But no one hearz me, that's for sure.

Government Funded Blogger said...

Does WWW know what you have named her? LOL
I had a boo at Brian Williams blog and have now added it to my blogs I follow list

Wisewebwoman said...

Wow!
I've tried to leave comments Veep and can't. I wrote a little poem for you last night and I was rejected :-S
Here it is again:

My interwebz just makes me sad,
Da YouTubez never can be had,
I write and scream and rant and roar,
But no one hearz me, that's for sho.

XO
WWW

ViewPoint2010 said...

GFB, I think I'm safe - the Cabot Strait is between us although I may be heading back to the rock before my life is over. I'll just have to hope that *she* doesn't come visiting through here any time soon! >grin<

I enjoy Brian's blog and am constantly amazed at the food he prepares. I always figure if I get the ketchup on the hot dog properly, I'm doing real good!!!

ViewPoint2010 said...

WWW, you be a rapsta gurl ... you got the way with words dat makes dem kurl ... you live da life and love old Ansa ... wotta dansa! :-)

Sorry you're having cyber isues. I upgraded my service with Rogers twice now and it just hums along. Have you thought about looking into the satellite web signal from Xplore? I know some people who use it and they are tres satisfied wtih it.

Glad to see you back in these parts. ;-)