Sunday, October 17, 2010

Subway impresses

I’m more than willing to complain when I receive lousy customer service; it’s only fair to acknowledge when a company decides to do something about it. I was into the Subway sandwich shop on Kelsey Drive the other night and the service was horrible. When I got home I decided that rather than write another complaint blog entry, I would go to the source, so I looked up Subway online, found their customer service link with an American address and wrote them an e-mail. The next day, I received a telephone call from a Subway customer service rep who apologized for the service I had received, said it would be discussed with senior management in the St. John’s area and offered a gift card as a way of compensating me for the lousy service. Clearly Subway takes such complaints seriously and it is most appreciated. Kudos to Subway!

No comments: